Sunday, March 1, 2009

Working on it...














Hey guys! I'm working on some new product as we speak. Things just got a little busier at work (Which is good! KEEP FINGERS CROSSED!) so the new products are taking a little longer than expected. I'm so sorry! But hey, maybe the longer I wait, the sooner the economy will get better and you all can buy my goods, right? :-) Eh, wishful thinking. I know. But anyway, here's what's coming.


• recipe cards, both personalized and non-personalized

• wine tags

• book plates


The recipe cards will be up first... like... w/in a day or two. The wine tags and bookplates will be a little while, but I'll keep you posted!


Now, tell me something. I'm toying around w/ the idea of selling PDFs on Etsy. It makes both our lives easy. It's cheaper for you, and you don't have to wait for a package to be shipped. I don't have to hand-cut and package and ship anything, so it's easy for me. Would you be interested in this? Send me an email or post a comment!

I think I'll post a few items as both a ready-made paper good and a downloadable PDF and see how things go. If you have any thoughts or wishes, please let me know! I'd love to hear them, since you're the ones keeping me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment